Kit Producer: ACE
Most of details molded on hull and turret look good (e.g. rear meshes), but rest of detail are disaster – especially headlights are awful. Also white plastic would be better. I had problem with fit hull parts together and used a lot of putty. Turret didn’t fit with hull. I tried to correct it but without success (you can see big gap turret/hull). I added some details (wire, PE, plastic). New headlights are from Ural truck kit. They are little too big but with new bolts (copper wire) look much better than originals. Gun barrel is from Armo (thanks Julek). PE tracks look lovely but they are so hard that is very difficult to work with them. Antenna is made from steel wire and plastic rod (bottom section). Driver’s figure is Milicast torso (it was nice British AFV crewman) and MIG head + small improvements of his helmet. Painting – H159. For decals I used Solvaset liquid (thanks Jeff). Weathering with MIG pigments. I had problems with GULF WAR SAND. It is not mixed well and there are black and orange grain (my vehicle had black dust!). Base – gypsum.